Instructions for enrollment
1. Log in (kirjaudu sisään) with your existing customer number and password. If you are a new customer first register* as a student and then log in. If you have forgotten your password or customer number, you can order a reset link to your email from ”Unohditko salasanasi?”. When you register, a personal account will be created for you. It is not possible to attend classes without a personal account.
2. Select a suitable class from our schedule (Aikataulu) and click ”Ilmoittaudu”
3. Confirm your class within three days by purchasing a valid ticket from our online store. Tickets may also be purchased from dance school’s reception. You can confirm your class with any kind of ticket (even a single one).
A place in the dance class will be reserved for you for the whole semester, if you attend the class on a regular basis and inform the dance school about occasional absences through our website. You can, however, cancel your enrollment at any stage of the term. Purchased tickets will not be refunded without a medical certificate.
Please, read the terms of ticket purchase from our website, online store or from the paper schedule before buying tickets. The terms are in Finnish, but here are the most important terms in English:
- All tickets are personal
- All tickets must be used within the period of validity. Expiry time depends on the ticket:
- single tickets are valid for one year from purchase
- serial tickets are valid for six months from the day you start using the ticket, however maximun time of validity is one year from purchase
- week and month anytime-tickets are valid for 7 days/30 days from the day you start using the ticket, however maximun time of validity is one year from purchase
- seasonal tickets and season anytime-tickets are valid until the end of the season
- You can check your tickets’ expiry date by logging in to your account and choosing ”Omat liput ja maksut”. Please note that in serial tickets and week and month anytime-tickets the expiry date depends on the day you start using the ticket. You can see the correct expiry date on our website only after you have used the ticket at least once.
- It is possible to extend the period of validity by sending a medical certificate to email@example.com. Please notice that the process takes approximately two weeks.
- Purchased tickets will not be refunded without a medical certificate.
- By buying a seasonal ticket (kausimaksu) you commit to the particular class until the end of the semester. You can not change the class during the season. Seasonal ticket is available for purchase during the first five weeks of the season. After that you can attend the classes with single tickets, serial tickets or anytime tickets.